Thank you so much for joining us in this interview series! Our readers would love to “get to know you” better. Can you share your “backstory” with us?
Can you share the most interesting story that happened to you since you started your career? What were the main lessons or takeaways from that story?
Can you share a story about the biggest mistake you made when you were first starting? Can you tell us what lesson you learned from that?
None of us are able to achieve success without some help along the way. Is there a particular person who you are grateful towards who helped get you to where you are? Can you share a story about that?
Ok perfect. Now let’s jump to our main focus. When it comes to health and wellness, how is the work you are doing helping to make a bigger impact in the world?
Can you share your top five “lifestyle tweaks” that you believe will help support people’s journey towards better wellbeing? Please give an example or story for each.
What are your “5 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Started” and why?
- You win when you enjoy the process, it’s not about where you end up or the finish line, it’s about enjoying the adventure all the way through.
- Do things that keep your body and mind in balance always. No matter how many things are on your list, no matter how many people are waiting for answers — do the things that keep you in your flow.
- Experiment often and don’t be afraid to trip or suffer. This is where the magic lives.
- Our bodies are all different. Trying to make your body something it is not is a waste of vital life force.
- Saying no can be the kindest, most appropriate answer.
Sustainability, veganism, mental health and environmental changes are big topics at the moment. Which one of these causes is dearest to you, and why?
What is the best way our readers can follow you on social media?
Jody Levy: You can find out more about The Milk Cleanse on Instagram at @themilkcleanse, and for more personal updates, you can find me at @nativenomad. Thank you!