Keto Fudge is a variety of sugar candy that is made by mixing the following ingredients:
You will need to heat the mixture at 240 degrees Fahrenheit and beat it once it cools down. However, in this article, we will discuss if there is a variety of fudge called Keto fudge? We will also discuss several keto-friendly fudge recipes that you can try at home.
Is Fudge Keto?
Fudge can fit in the Keto diet if the ingredients are low carb and Keto friendly. While making fudge at home, you might want to change up the sweeteners, as regular sugar is high in carbohydrates. You can replace sugar with the following Keto friendly sweeteners:
- Monkfruit Extract
Keto Fudge Recipe
- Calories: 161
- Fat: Eighteen grams
- Carbohydrates: One gram
- Protein: Zero grams
- Net Carbs: 0.4 grams
- Sugar: Zero grams
- Fiber: 0.6 grams
- Coconut Oil: One cup
- Best Powdered Erythritol: ¼ cup or to taste
- Cocoa Powder: ¼ cup
- Sea Salt: 1/8 tsp.
- Coarse Sea Salt Flakes: For topping (optional ingredient)
- Take a rectangular glass container (28 ounces) and line it with parchment paper.
- Make sure the parchment paper is hanging by the sides of the container.
- Next, use a hand mixer (at low speed), beat the erythritol and coconut oil together in a bowl.
- Stop the mixing once the mixture is fluffy.
- Add sea salt, vanilla, and cocoa powder to the bowl and mix well.
- Ensure that you do not overmix the ingredients.
- Once the fudge is ready, please keep it in the fridge for forty to sixty minutes.
- If you want a topping for your fudge, sprinkle some sea salt over it.
- Run a knife along the edges of the container and take the fudge out.
- Keep the fudge in the fridge, and before serving it, bring it to room temperature.
Chocolate Keto Fudge Recipe
- Calories: 154.77
- Fat: 15.05 grams
- Fiber: 4.59 grams
- Carbohydrates: 2.92 net grams
- Protein: 1.87 grams
- Whipped Cream (Heavy): One cup
- Erythritol: 1/3 cup
- Butter: Two tbsp.
- Vanilla Extract: One tsp.
- Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies: One cup
- Pecans (Chopped): ¼ cup
- Take a medium pan and place it over medium heat.
- Mix butter, erythritol, whipped cream, and vanilla extract together for about fifteen minutes.
- Stop mixing the ingredients once they develop a smooth texture.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool for fifteen minutes.
- Next, add the chocolate chips to the pan and melt them.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Once the chocolate chips are melted, add the mixture to the loaf pan.
- Top the mixture with chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate the chocolate fudge for an hour.
Other Keto-Friendly Dessert Recipes
Three Ingredient Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs
- Calories: 923.12
- Fat: 90.59 grams
- Carbohydrates: 23.14 grams
- Protein: 9.64 grams
- Sugar: 19.46 grams
- Cholesterol: 253.92mg
- Sodium: 403.44mg
- Potassium: 310.68mg
- Fiber: 0.72 grams
- Cream Cheese: Four ounces (115 grams)
- Creamy Peanut Butter: Two ounces (1/4 cup)
- Swerve or any other natural sweetener: One Ounce (Two tbsp.)
- Dark Chocolate Chips (Crushed): ½ cup (Optional ingredient)
- Let the butter and cream cheese sit at room temperature until they soften up.
- Take a bowl, add sweetener, butter, and cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Take small scoops of the mixture, and turn them into balls.
- You can also dip these Keto fat bombs into crushed chocolate chips.
- Next, arrange the bombs on a baking sheet that should be lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze the fat bombs for two hours or until they have a solid texture.
- Store the bombs in an airtight container.
Keto Fudge Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
- Calories: 86
- Fat: Eight grams
- Saturated Fat: Two grams
- Carbohydrates: Two grams
- Protein: Two grams
- Eggs (large): Two (Room temperature)
- Almond Milk (Unsweetened): ¼ cup
- Apple Cider Vinegar: ¼ tsp.
- Vanilla Extract: One tsp.
- Ghee or Butter (Melted): Two tbsp.
- Super Fine Blanched Almond Flour: One cup
- Coconut Flour: ½ tbsp.
- Xanthan Gum: ¼ tsp.
- Ground Cinnamon: One tsp.
- Baking Powder: 1 ½ tsp.
- Baking Soda: 1 ½ tsp.
- Sea Salt: 1/8 fine
Cinnamon Sugar Coating:
- Granulated Monkfruit, Swerve, or Erythritol: ¼ cup
- Ground Cinnamon: One tsp.
- Butter or Ghee (Melted): 1 ½ tbsp.
- Sugar Free Dark Chocolate (Melted): Two ounces
- Coconut Oil (Melted): One tsp.
- Monkfruit Sweetener (Powdered); One tsp.
- Take a bowl, and add the following ingredients: butter, egg, almond milk, apple cider vinegar, vanilla, ghee (melted), and monkfruit sweetener.
- Combine these ingredients thoroughly until they have a smooth texture.
- In another bowl, add these ingredients: Xanthan gum, salt, baking soda, cinnamon baking powder, coconut flour, and almond flour. Add the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and whisk them slowly.
- Transfer the mixture to a silicone donut pan (greased).
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the donuts in the oven for twelve to fifteen minutes until the donuts have a golden brown color.
- Once done, remove the pan from the oven, put it aside, and let it cool down.
- While the donuts are baking in the oven, stir the cinnamon and granulated sweetener in a bowl together.
- In another bowl (heat-safe), melt butter or ghee.
- Take the donuts, dunk them in the melted ghee/butter, and roll them in the sweetener and cinnamon coating.
- Add the coconut oil and chopped chocolate to a bowl (heat safe), put the bowl in a microwave, and melt the ingredients.
- Once the ingredients are melted, add in the sweetener and mix well.
- Dip donuts into the chocolate mixture (dip it twice for a thicker glaze), place them in the fridge until the chocolate of the donuts is set.
One Minute Low Carb Brownie
- Calories: 196kcal
- Protein: Eight grams
- Carbohydrates: Eight grams
- Fat: Seventeen grams
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 202mg
- Net Carbs: Two grams
- Calcium: 173mg
- Almond Flour: Two tbsp.
- Granulated Sweetener (your choice): One tbsp.
- Cocoa Powder: One tbsp.
- Baking Powder: 1/8 tsp.
- Almond Butter: One tbsp.
- Milk (your choice): Three tbsp.
- Chocolate Chips (your choice): One tbsp. (Optional Ingredient)
- Take a cereal bowl that is safe to use in a microwave, and grease it with cooking spray.
- Put the bowl aside.
- In a mixing bowl (small size), add all the dry ingredients and mix them thoroughly.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add milk and almond butter and mix them.
- Combine both the dry and wet ingredients, and mix them thoroughly.
- Microwave the ingredients, and take thirty-second intervals until the texture is achieved.
- Once done, remove the mixture from the microwave and let it sit for a minute.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius/350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a six-inch ramekin that is oven-safe.
- Prepare the batter for the brownie before pouring it into the ramekin.
- Bake the brownie for six to eight minutes.
- Once done, remove the brownie from the oven and let it cool down.
Try Out These Keto Fudge-Friendly Candies
ChocZero White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
We’re sure you are missing chocolate on the Keto diet, but nothing to worry about. These peanut butter cups from ChocZero will fit right into your diet. These butter cups are made from ingredients such as South American Cocoa and are free of palm oil, artificial sweeteners, and sugar alcohols.
The best thing about this candy is, it only contains one gram of net carbs per piece (fourteen grams). ChocZero also offers other Keto-friendly sweet treats.
Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Covered Caramels
These small and bite-sized sweets have a coating of dark chocolate. In addition, this candy contains natural sweeteners such as erythritol (type of sugar alcohol) and stevia. Unlike other sugar alcohols, erythritol does not cause any digestive issues.
The total net carbohydrates in this candy are six grams per one-ounce serving (28 grams). Lilly also offers a wide variety of low-sugar bars and candies.
Stevita Natural Hard Candy
These hard candies are keto-friendly and free of allergens, gluten, and artificial ingredients. The Stevita Natural hard candy comes in several flavors: strawberry, orange, grape, and cherry.
These candies contain natural sweeteners such as isomalt, sugar alcohol extracted from sugar cane, and stevia. As a result, this candy is free of net carbs (Zero net carbs per candy).
Tom & Jenny’s Classic Soft Caramels
These candies have a rich flavor and are made with heavy cream. In addition, Tom & Jenny’s classic soft caramel is sweetened with xylitol and maltitol. However, these sugar alcohols can cause digestive disruptions in your body, so eat a small quantity of these candies.
Some studies conclude that maltitol can even increase blood sugar and end Ketosis. However, the best thing to do is eat no more than one candy. This candy contains zero net carbs.
It is not uncommon to crave dessert when you are on ketosis; however, most desserts are not Keto friendly. In this article, we shed some light on Keto Fudge and discussed two delicious keto fudge recipes.
We also gave three alternatives for Keto fudge by discussing recipes of other Keto-friendly dessert recipes. Finally, we wrapped the article by mentioning four Keto candies that are commercially available. The Keto diet is not that restrictive; it is just that Keto dieters are not aware of the ingredients.
Once you have a thorough understanding of what you need to eat and how much to eat, things will become easier for you. We hope this article will help bring some much-needed clarity.