Health Coach Job Mn: Students must complete 32 contact hours of training, 5 buddy coaching sessions, pass the final exam with a grade of 75 percent or higher, complete a case study, and submit 1 audio recording of a health coaching session for review to become a certified Health Coach in Minnesota.
Following are available health coach jobs in Minnesota.
Health Coach Job Mn: Health Educator 1-2 For Ramsey County
- Operate community health evaluations and identify spaces of need in the provision of community health services; develop criteria for evaluating community health promotion programs and activities. And prepare reports on community wellbeing assessments and program evaluations for use in addressing community health goals and disease-specific initiatives.
- Responsibility to undergo health education activities and identify health care issues or needs, establish contacts and collaborations with community agencies and individuals, schools, health care professionals, and social service providers.
- Provide leadership and support with other health organizations, volunteer health agencies and other public health departments for the development and implementation of community health promotion projects, work with state agencies to coordinate programs and exchange information as a member or chair of prepare and gather educational resources, such as resources online, marketing materials, displays, banners, newsletters, slide shows, and other audio-visual materials; create new or adapt existing materials for use with various cultures or communities; translate or arrange for the translation of materials for use with non-English speaking populations.
- Design and implement training sessions on developing and culture related knowledge for county staff, staff members of public service or health firms and volunteer regarding health programs and more features, or public health issues and conduct informational sessions on managing competency skills of multiple cultures and culture specific knowledge for county staff, staff members of public health or service firms or educational institutes and volunteer personnel.
- For community clubs and organizations, organize and conduct health education events and conferences.
- Plan and create publicity materials for public health education initiatives, such as media releases, TV and radio copy, and related art-related items; appear on camera or radio to discuss themes relating to public health programs or issues.
- Compile and maintain a health information resource file for other staff members, which includes web resources, books, media, slides, and other materials; compile and maintain a health information resource file for other staff members.
- Assist in the compilation and preparation of statistical and narrative sections of annual reports and other agency publications; provide recommendations on departmental project funding.
- Receive and react to questions from the general public about health services and educational resources.
Qualifications – Health Coach Job Mn
For Health Educators 1:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in health sciences, education, behavioral sciences, or a related discipline is required for health educators.
- There is no need for prior experience.
- Substitution: A bachelor’s degree in health sciences, education, behavioral sciences, or a closely comparable field, with two years of experience in public health teaching, public health nursing, community organizing, or a closely connected field.
- There is no need for certifications or licenses.
For Health Educator 2:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in health sciences, education, behavioral sciences, or a related discipline is required for this position.
Experience in public health teaching, public health nursing, community organizing, or a closely connected sector is required.
Substitution: A bachelor’s degree in health sciences, education, behavioral sciences, or a closely comparable field, with two years of experience in public health teaching, public health nursing, community organizing, or a closely connected field. Two years of experience can be replaced with a master’s degree in a comparable discipline.
There is no need for certifications or licenses.
Salary Range for Health Educator 1 hourly: $27.74 – $41.12
Salary Range for Health Educator 2 hourly: $30.59 – $45.32
Health Coach Operations Manager, For Profile by Sanford MSP Wellness, LLC
Health coach job mn: The profile is one of the country’s rapidly growing weight-loss brands. You can be a part of a nutrition program that combines a science-based approach to weight loss with compassionate individual health coaching in hundreds of locations across the United States, transforming lives.
About The Company
They aspire to be the best option for healthy living and to change people’s lives one relationship at a time. They place high importance on their Profile staff, members, and the genuine relationships they foster. They are motivated by their desire. Optimism, enthusiasm, and a drive to always develop themselves and empower others around them are what they live for. They aim for wellness and support people who are committed to living a healthy lifestyle.
Health Coach Job Mn: Job Summary
All work responsibilities will be carried out with a high degree of customer service while also promoting and engaging in the Profile Store’s team ideals. Profile managers are required to promote personal and professional health and wellness.
As a Profile Manager, you must display sales understanding, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to lifelong learning as you increase skills and proficiency. You’ll also be in charge of your store’s many key performance metrics.
- A four year university or college Bachelor’s degree, or training and experience of two years, or a mix of both are required.
- Leadership experience is necessary.
- Experience in sales and customer service is preferred.
- Experience with health, exercise, and nutrition programs for at least six months is preferred.
- Excellent in building relationships, providing excellent customer service, demonstrating excitement, compassion, teamwork, and empathy.
- Computer abilities are essential, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and basic online browsing.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to employees and businesses.
- Teach each other by setting a good example.
- Characteristics of servant leadership are required.
Average Salary Estimate
Health & Wellness Coach Part Time For Jenny Craig
Jenny Craig provides an individual support program for our clients. We are experts in weight management, and we are passionate about what we do: helping as many individuals as possible reap the advantages of losing weight through a lifestyle change. In a professional, fast-paced work atmosphere, Jenny Craig provides the greatest level of customer care and health promotion.
Ability to work a variety of schedules, including days, evenings, and one weekend day, center hours range from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
This isn’t a far-flung position. You’ll be working with a small group of Jenny Craig employees in the Jenny Craig center.
Connect with clients and learn about their goals and obstacles, identify and keep them focused on their motivation, make weekly plans, increase their confidence, and acquire their commitment, according to the Jenny Craig Service Model.
Keep Jenny Craig clients on track by holding them responsible for their meal plan, weekly coaching sessions, and self-monitoring their food intake and exercise. Stay in touch with clients throughout the week by taking care and confirmation calls. Make outbound calls to clients who have fallen off the Jenny Craig Program.
Complete daily center operational responsibilities such as food room stocking, billing, and checkout for clients.
Be a role model for clients and staff by following Jenny Craig’s ideal weight and lifestyle standards.
Health Coach Job Mn: Paid Company Training
All new workers must attend a five-day onboarding program to learn about the Jenny Craig Program and Service/Coaching concept. In addition, as part of their introduction, new staff will be expected to undergo the Jenny Craig program in order to provide knowledgeable, real-world expertise to customers.
- A high school graduation or equivalent is required, and some college experience is preferable.
- Experience in retail and sales
- Possessing the ability to form pleasant, collaborative, and professional connections
- To comprehend individual needs, you’ll need strong listening, partnership, and motivational abilities.
- Demonstrated organizational and multitasking ability
- Basic computer skills are required; expertise with a point-of-sale system is desired.
Hourly Pay Provided By Employer
Health Coach Job Mn: Health Educator At Crow Wing County
To plan, administer, and evaluate community educational workshops relevant to a specialty field of health or managing emergencies and to conduct associated activities as assigned. The position is responsible for the management and oversight of grants specific to the role assignment
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline such as health sciences, education, or behavioral science
- Associate Two years of experience in public health teaching, public health nursing, community organizing, or a closely connected field and a degree in health sciences, education, behavioral sciences, or a closely related subject.
- A valid driver’s license issued by the state.
Health Coach Job Mn: Lifestyle And Health Instructor For Aegis Therapies
Aegis Therapies is a leading source of recovery and wellness services in the United States. We have over 1,100 locations in 36 states where we provide short-term and long-term therapy.
Aegis specializes in tailoring services to each individual’s needs, utilizing cutting-edge technology and innovation to aid in the recovery of strength and confidence following sickness, accident, or surgery. More importantly, we assist people in returning to the things they enjoy.
Whether in a home or health coach setting, outpatient, occupational, physical, or speech therapy, medically oriented gyms, or office support, when you join our team, you will always be one step ahead of the latest technologies and industry standards while building your professional skills and achieving your most ambitious goals.